Monday, October 26, 2009

One Year ago 02-21-07

One Year ago
Feb 21st, 2007, 6:10am;I had to go into work early. My period was 3 days late. I knew i wasnt pregnant, so i took a test just to ease my mind. I knew it woudl come back negative, and then i could go on with my life swearing up and down never to sleep with another man!
I was sitting in the direty bathroom at my old job. It smelled like cheep cinnamon air freshiner ( i hate that smell). The sink was 4 feet away, and the table was touching my knees it was built so close.I pee'd in the cup, and dripped it onto the stick. I set the stick on the table, and flipped through a magazine. Nothing interested me, it was just to pass time, plus, i had looked at that magazine so many times while i sat on that table during breaks smoking cigarettes, it wasnt even funny. a 2005 issue of US Weekly. 5 minutes passed... "thats long enough, right?"
I looked at the test,... purple... what does purple mean? Dont these things say "pregnant" or "not pregnant" now!?!?
Blue- Not pregnant...... Purple- Pregnant.
Crap....

2007-02-21 06:34:39 GMT

No comments:

Post a Comment